The geocell is a three-dimensional grid cell structure formed by reinforced HDPE material with ultrasonic welding. And it is a three-dimensional network after being expanded. Due to engineering needs, some holes are punched in the diaphragm.
It is mainly divided into geocell, high-strength geocell, and honeycomb restraint system (Honeycomb restraint system: it is a three-dimensional network made of polymer broadband with ultrasonic welding, and the cells constitute a strong lateral restraints and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sand, stone or concrete).
1. It is capable of expansion and contraction, and it can be folded during transportation and stretched during construction. It constitutes a strong lateral restraints and stiffness structure by filling with materials such as sand stone or concrete.
2. It is formed by light material with stable chemical properties which is resistant to abrasion, photooxidation, acid and alkali. It is suitable to different soil and desert conditions.
3. It has higher lateral limit, anti-skid and anti-deformation, and can effectively enhance the bearing capacity of the roadbed and load distribution.
4. It can meet different engineering needs by changing height, welding distance and other geometric dimensions of the geogrid.
5. It is convenient to connect and can improve the construction speed.
It is mainly used in foundation reinforcement, soft foundation treatment, steep slope protection, landslide prevention, load-bearing gravity hybrid wall, and it is especially suitable for weathered mountain forests, deserts and swamps.