2. 3D Composite Drainage Geonet
3D composite drainage geonet is made of special geonet with double-sided bonded geotextile. The combination of geotextile (reverse filtration) and geonet (drainage and protection) provides a complete "reverse fil tration-drainage-protection" effect. The special 3D structure of the mesh can withstand high compressive loads during the entire use process, and can maintain a considerable thickness, providing good water permeability. It can replace traditional sand and gravel layers, and is mainly used for drainage of landfills, roadbeds and inner walls of tunnels.
1. Strong drainage (equivalent to one-meter thick gravel drainage).
2. High tensile strength and high shear strength.
3, Reduce the probability of geotextiles clogged the mesh, and maintain long-term stable drainage.
4. Long-term high-pressure load (bear about 3000Ka compressing load).
5, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, long service life.
6. Simple construction, short construction period, low cost.
Mainly used in drainage projects of railways, highways, tunnels, municipal works, reservoirs, slope protection, etc., achieve a significant effect.